Woodbury Rehabilitation Services is seeking a skilled and compassionate Rehabilitation Therapist to join our team. Our rehabilitation services provide quality and comprehensive care to patients suffering from injury, disability, or illness. As a Rehabilitation Therapist, you will work with a licensed team to provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and restorative care to aid in their recovery.
At Woodbury, we are committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients. If you are a dedicated Rehabilitation Therapist looking to make a difference in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans that focus on achieving maximum independence and maintaining a normal lifestyle
- Provide therapeutic services, including exercise, massage, and other modalities to aid in the recovery process
- Monitor progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Educate patients and their families on techniques to improve mobility and promote healing
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, to ensure the best possible care for our patients
- Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or a related field
- Valid state licensure as a Rehabilitation Therapist
- Prior experience working in outpatient rehabilitation settings
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to a compassionate and patient-centered approach to care